Thursday, May 29, 2008

Funny Squiggly Letters

You know those funny letters that you have to decode to send information over some websites? Well, the new upgrade on our school computers makes us do that every time we search Google. For me, it's no big deal, but I found out today that my students have made a competition out of it. Whenever I am working on the computer and it is connected to the big screen TV, my students compete to see who will figure out the "secret code" first! I had to laugh this morning when I was searching for pictures of edelweiss (we're representing Germany in the school Olympics) and I heard a few kids SHOUT the funny squiggly letters! They love to help Mrs. Lopez any way they can! Gosh, I love those kids!

By the way, here is the picture of edelweiss:
edelweiss

No comments:

Post a Comment