Thursday, January 14, 2010

29 Weeks

I'm not sure why, but some of my pregnancy newsletters say I'm at 29 weeks, and some say I'm at 30. My midwife says I'm at 29, so that's what I'm going with. My fruit and vegetable calendar on the sidebar is off by a few days, but who's really counting. So, here is my latest bump picture!


At 29 weeks, the baby is about the length of a churro. Doesn't that sound good! I love churros! She's been putting on weight, and now weighs almost 3 pounds. Only 11 weeks left, let's hope she doubles that weight, but not much more than that!

We just started back at school after a nice long 3 week break! Everyone's been telling me how much bigger I am starting to look! I love hearing that, because I really don't feel that big still! I'm partially glad to be back at work, because I really love my students, but there are quite a few cons as well. I'm really tired. Over Christmas break, I was getting my best sleep between 6 and 9 am. Now I'm up, getting ready for work, and teaching reading during those key hours. The biggest con, in my mind, is that I could feel the baby all throughout the day during the break, and when I'm at school, I don't feel her very often. There's just too much going on in my classroom and I'm up and walking around almost the entire day. I really miss feeling her Jazzercise classes she seems to be taking in my belly!

3 comments:

  1. a churro? haha! that made me laugh.

    you look so beautiful. just glowing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you??? are you doing ok? did you birth the babe?

    ReplyDelete