Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tessa's New Friends

Now that Tessa is two weeks old, it's time for her to make some friends! On her 2 week birthday, my oldest friend, Jaime, came to visit with her daughter, Abigail. Jaime and I have been friends for over 25 years! I hope when Abby and Tessa are in their 30s, they can say they've been friends for over 30 years! Abby is now 4 months old, but is still a petite girl! She isn't all that much bigger than Tessa!


Then, on Tuesday, a friend from my maternity group, (who is also a photographer) Ashley, held a mini photo shoot for the March babies from our group! There were four of us new mommies there with three girls and one boy, lucky fellow!

Can you tell which one is mine?


So now Tessa has four new friends! It's so great to have friends with children the same age as my Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment