Friday, May 21, 2010

Tessa's Letters

 


My very talented mom painted these letters for Tessa's room. Aren't they adorable!
T - turtle with a tutu
E - entertaining elephant
S - skateboarding snail
S - soaring seagull with a scarf and a sailboat
A - ant

Since we live in earthquake country, we have to figure out how to safely hang them above her crib. My mom's idea was to attach ribbons to them and hang them from a curtain rod. I think that should work, now I just have to figure out how to attach the ribbons or get Ryan to for me!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute...and is that an "Army Ant" What material are the letters painted on?...it they are canvas you can just staple ribbon to the back if it has a wood frame, if it's wood you can to the same thing, or use small tacks and tack the ribbon into the back.

    ReplyDelete