Friday, July 30, 2010

Doctors, Doctors Everywhere!


Tessa and I both had doctor appointments today. My little sister, Bethany, came down to help me with Tessa. My appointment was actually my annual orthodontic check-up. All is good. They even complemented me on the cleanliness of my retainer multiple times! As if I'd let my retainer get grimy! And if it was grimy, you can guarantee I wouldn't use it! My ortho office is in Ocean Beach, so Bethany, Tessa, and I walked around for a bit after my appointment, went to Starbucks (of course), and walked the pier. As you can see, Tessa enjoyed a nice nap!

This afternoon was Tessa's 4 month well-baby check with her new pediatrician. And, just like her momma, all is well! She is one healthy baby girl! She had to get the next round of shots, but this time I didn't cry! She did a little, but Aunt Bethany was impressed at how quickly she calmed down and how mellow she was afterward.

So, here's where Tessa is at 4 months old:
Weight: 14 lbs., 4 oz. ~ 50-75%
Length: 25 in. ~ 50-75%
Head Circumference: 15.5 in. ~ 5-10%
All percentiles are based on the Baby Growth Percentile Calculator on BabyCenter.com

So she has a little pea head like her Daddy! Her doctor said not to worry because in her small head she has a nice big brain! (We already knew that, though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment