Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunny Saturday in San Diego

Today was an absolutely perfect day. Sunny, mid 70s, light breeze. I didn't have anything planned, and Ryan wasn't able to come home this weekend, so Tessa and I went to the park. We had so much fun swinging,

sliding,

rocking on the horse,

watching the birds,

wagon rides,

and practicing crawling!

Here's a little video of Tessa swinging and crawling. You can see her on her hands and knees for a couple of strides, then it's back down to her belly!

*Don't you love Tessa's leg warmers! I made them last night! I plan to make a coordinating onesie using the leftovers of the Santa hat I used for the leg warmers' trim.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment over at rosieredbuttons.blogspot.com! I promise if I can do it, it can be done. :) Your little girl is darling!

    ReplyDelete