Monday, May 9, 2011

We're still here!

Man, life has been crazy lately! Well, as crazy as life can get for a stay-at-home mom! I am feeling so behind on my blog! Tessa has been going to bed later than usual, so I haven't felt like blogging by the time she is down. I wanted to post a few cute pictures of her, though!

First of all, happy Mother's Day! We had a great day. Tessa decided it was time to get up at 5:15, but fortunately for me, Ryan got up with her and I got to sleep in! Yay for Mother's Day! I made Tessa these diaper covers during her nap using this tutorial. They were pretty easy, although I needed a little help from my mom!

They are too big, but she'll grow into them before I know it!

Today Tessa had a casting call for Carter's. Hopefully she'll book it! I was reminded that it's time to update her photo resume, (I'm not sure what it's really called. That's just what I call it!) so I borrowed my friend's fancy camera and had my sister come over to take some pictures. She took over 700 pics, and of course most of them aren't usable, but they sure are cute! Here are three of my favorite non-usable photos:

Tessa and Cali, my parents' old dog

Beautiful sky and a beautiful baby girl

Sweetest girl I know

No comments:

Post a Comment